Ujido’s Ceremonial Matcha is 1st harvest Matcha, vibrant green in color, with a very delicate taste and extremely fine texture, and used for Japanese Traditional Tea Ceremony (Thin Matcha).
- JAPANESE HERITAGE - sourced and packed in Uji, Japan - supplied from Tune-emon Takizo’s family farm where Matcha has been produced for over 180 years
- PREMIUM CEREMONIAL - first cut and our second best (after Premium Ceremonial Matcha) tea cut in the SPRING, grown under SHADE, HAND picked, and STONE ground
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPERFOOD - can help with natural energy, boost metabolism, supplies L-Theanine, and helps restore your body's well being and balance
- RICH & DELICATE - Ujido Matcha has Chlorophyll, natural amino acids, Catechin, EGCg and has an Amazing smooth, mellow, and soothing flavor FORTIFIES - and strengthens your immune system allowing you to detox
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION - Ujido is a Japanese company providing real Matcha not Sencha or ground green tea. Our Matcha is free of metals and radiation. If you’re not satisfied, we will refund your purchase | For continued freshness refrigerate after opening